Nitro TEAM TLS
Released September, 2007
The Pros:TLS lacing system is quick and easy to use. ILS keep the inner liner snug to the foot. Extremely light-weight.
The Cons:Sometimes difficult to initially get your foot in the boot.
Shown here in the 2008 pro signature model colorway by Eero Ettala (black and blue), the Nitro Team TLS snowboarding boot is designed to work for any style of boarding--from park to backcountry. Equipped with the TECH 2 ULTRA LIGHT THERMACELL LINER to keep your foot warm and heel snug.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
ILS and TLS lacing systems keep the boot and liner snug to the foot with quickness and ease.
- QX SOLE WITH AIRBAG - LOW WEIGHT AND HIGH IMPACT CUSH
- TECH 2 ULTRALIGHT THERMACELL LINER - FLEXIBLE AND ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT
- TLS (Twin Lacing System) - QUICK TO LACE UP TIGHT
- ILS (Internal Lacing System) - LINER LACING FOR PERFECT HEEL FIT AND LINER-TO-SHELL INTEGRATION
- TECH 2 FOOTBED - SUPPORTIVE AND COMFORTABLE
User Reviews (3)
TLS lacing system is quick and easy to use
ILS keep the inner liner snug to the foot
Simple and sleek aesthetics
TLS lacing system is super efficient in tightening as required
Sometimes difficult to initially get your foot in the boot
You may also like...