Eureka Mountain Pass 3XTE
Released January, 2010
The Eureka Mountain Pass 3XTE is a 3 person tent built for general forest and expedition hiking. This 3 season tent is identical to the Eureka Mountain Pass 2XTE, but with a slightly wider floor space to accommodate a third person.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The 4 ft 2 in center height makes it comfortable to is upright in, and organization of gear is aided by 2 interior pockets, an included gear loft, and front and rear vestibules.
The shockcorded aluminum frame is built to set up quickly, and is secured with clips and a post and grommet assembly. There are 2 side-opening doors with twin-track zippers, and the fly covers all four sides of the tent.
- Sleeps 3
- 7 ft 5 in x 6 ft 5 in floor space
- 4 ft 2 in center height
- 3 seasons
- Bottom venting vestibules
- Windows in the vestibules
- Shockcorded, freestanding frame with clips and post & grommet assembly
- Roof vents in the tent and fly
- 2 twin-track, side-opening doors
- Interior pockets
- Gear loft included
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...