Eureka Mountain Pass 2XTE
Released January, 2010
The Eureka Mountain Pass 2XTE is a 2 person tent built for general forest and expedition hiking. This tent has a 4 ft center height, and is geared to spring, summer or fall camping. The frame is shockcorded and sets up quickly with post and grommet assembly.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Roof vents in the tent and fly allow for air flow, and the 2 twin-track side-opening doors are covered by the fly to prevent rain from entering the tent. Interior pockets and a gear loft allow for storage space.
- Sleeps 2
- 7 ft 6 in x 5 ft floor space
- 4 ft center height
- 3 seasons
- Bottom venting vestibules
- Windows in the vestibules
- Shockcorded, freestanding frame with clips and post & grommet assembly
- Roof vents in the tent and fly
- 2 twin-track, side-opening doors
- Interior pockets
- Gear loft included
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...