Bushnell Legend Ultra HD 10x 36mm
Released January, 2010
Bushnell's Legend Ultra HD 10x 36mm binoculars are a mid-range set and are designed for general use. Their main features includeBushnell's "Ultra Wide-Band" lens coatings that entails each prism being coated with an anti-reflective layer to generate clear images with true-to-life color across the range of visible light.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The prisms are also made of low-dispersion glass that optimizes color and contrast, especially noticeable in low-light conditions. These binoculars have a magnesium chassis that is both lightweight and waterproof. Another feature is a lens coating that encourages water to bead instead of fog or obscure vision.
- 10x magnification by 36mm objective lens
- 6.2 ft. close focus
- RainGuard feature forces water to bead rather than obscure
- 582 g
- Durable magnesium chassis
- "Ultra WB" coating maintains true-life color
- "Prime ED" glass improves brightness and contrast in low-light
- 15.4mm eye relief
- Soft grips
- Wide field of view
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...