Bushnell H2O 8x26mm Compact
Released December, 2004
Bushnell H2O 8x26mm Compact are mid-range compact-sized binoculars similar to the Bushnell H2O 8x 42mm binoculars. Much smaller than the 8x 42s in terms of lens diameter, the 8x26 Compacts somewhat make up for the brightness loss by sporting a porro prism system which grants greater depth perception and field-of-view than the 8x 42s' roof prism system which offers greater durability.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Otherwise, the 8x26mm Compacts sport the same features as the rest of the H2O line, namely: BaK-4 prisms and 100% water resistance.
The 8x26mm Compacts' porro prism system features front lenses which are offset from the eyepiece, allowing for greater depth perception and a wider field-of-view. Their BaK-4 prisms yield brighter images and higher edge-to-edge sharpness than typical BK-7 glass prisms. Additionally, the 8x26mm Compacts sport O-ring seals and nitrogen purging, resulting in 100% waterproof binoculars capable of withstanding complete submersion in water.
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged
- BaK-4 prisms for greater brightness and clarity
- Multi-coated optics for improved light transmission
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Porro prism system for greater depth perception
- Large center focus knob for easy, precise adjustments
- 8x magnification and 26mm objective diameter
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...