Burton Sable Snowboard Boots
Released January, 2005
Providing precise support, drive and power, the Sable? is the most responsive boot in the line and a top choice of the Burton Women?s Team. Speed Zone? lacing lets you adjust the tension on the upper and lower laces independently while providing the fastest way to get in and out of your boots.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Riders who know they need a supportive, powerful boot for their backcountry, pipe and park missions will be stoked all season long in the Sable.
- Speed Zone? Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Lightweight 3-Part Outsole with Air Cushioning
- Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and OUTLAST? Adaptive Comfort? Technology
- 3D? Molded Tongue with RAF? Insert
- Imprint? 3 Liner with PU Energy Panels and Aegis? Antimicrobial Coating
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...